Powering the Future of 1440p Gaming
The ultimate graphics card for 1440p gaming, the AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT graphics card features 60 AMD RDNA 3 unified compute units and offers 20% more performance-per-dollar on average than the competition1. With 54 AMD RDNA 3 compute units, the AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT graphics card is a 1440p workhorse, also offering 20% more performance-per-dollar on average than the competition2. Both graphics cards provide an excellent upgrade option for gamers using older cards. Key features and capabilities include:
- AMD RDNA 3 Architecture – Features redesigned compute units with unified raytracing and AI accelerators, second-generation AMD Infinity Cache™ technology and second-generation raytracing technology.
- Dedicated AI Acceleration – New AI accelerators are optimized for the latest AI workloads. New AI instructions and increased AI throughput deliver over 2X more performance on average than AMD RDNA 2 architecture3.
- Improved Streaming Quality and Performance – Improved AMD encoders deliver enhanced visual quality when streaming and recording. AMD AI and content adaptive machine learning technology has also been integrated into the AMD Media Framework to enable sharper text when streaming at low bitrates and resolutions.
- Ultra-High Definition Encoding – An encode/decode media engine for the ultimate performance, unlocking new multi-media experiences with full AV1 encode/decode support, wide color gamut and high-dynamic range enhancements4.
- AMD Radiance Display™ Engine – Provides support for DisplayPort 2.1 and HDMI® 2.1a based displays for ultra-high resolutions and high refresh rates for gaming and content creation workloads5. It also features 12-bit HDR and full REC2020 Color Space for incredible color accuracy at up to 8K video playback.
- AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution Technology6 – Now available and upcoming in 300 titles, AMD upscaling technologies provide crisp, high-resolution image quality while boosting framerates in supported games.