* 25km/h maximum speed: Under room temperature (25±5)°C and average wind speed ≤3m/s conditions, on an electric scooter tested with 50% battery level, adjusted to Sports mode, accelerated in the auxiliary driving area and maintaining maximum speed on reaching the test area, maximum speed in the test area was 25km/h as measured by tachometer or Bluetooth and instrument panel respectively. *Maximum speed may vary by country depending on local regulations.
* 20km range: According to tests by the China National Testing and Inspection Centre for Radio and TV Products, with full battery level and a vehicle load of 75kg, with the scooter moving at a constant speed of 15km/h on a flat road until the vehicle speed was significantly reduced such that it could not move, measured range was over 20km. Report number: OTA1-20220604.
* Pedestrian mode 6km/h: Under the same test conditions as those for maximum speed, the measured maximum speed of the electric scooter in Pedestrian mode was 6km/h.
* Standard mode 15km/h: Under the same test conditions as those for maximum speed, the measured maximum speed of the electric scooter in Standard mode was 15km/h.
* High-strength aluminium alloy: 6061 aluminium alloy, tested for hardness and tensile performance to the GB/T6892-2015 standard.
* 14% gradient climbing ability: When riding a scooter with total load 75kg±5kg and battery level 70%±10% up a 10m ramp from the bottom at 15km/h, the vehicle can move steadily on the ramp, with no stalling or power failure during the test, and must exit the top of the ramp at a speed greater than 6km/h. Conformity requirement: gradient climbing ability greater than 13%. Report number: OTA1-20220604.
* 300W rated power test method: Power reading taken from a dynamometer according to 5.2.1 of QB/T 2946-2020, at a rated torque of 4.8N.m. Conformity requirement: 250W±20W. Report number: OTA1-20220604.
* Thinner frame and wider deck compared with reference product Mi Electric Scooter Essential.
* Redefined UI and integrated display compared with reference product Mi Electric Scooter Essential.
* Charging port moved upwards and folding mechanism moved forwards compared with reference product Mi Electric Scooter