Pick Up Time :
Get a $5 credit or a free drink if order not ready on pick up time.
Please enter a valid email address
By clicking Let me know, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and to receive email updates and exclusive promotions, which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Add to Wishlist
Your store is set to:
Make sure to have the correct store selected. Stock levels are different at every store!
We don't do walk-ins, please make sure to order online for Pickup.
2× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
1× USB 3.0 Port
100–240 V~50/60 Hz, 0.6 A
11.6 × 7.1 × 1.7 in (294 × 180 × 44 mm)
• Up to 500 Omada access points, 100 JetStream switches, and 100 Omada routers*
• Up to 15,000 clients
*Refer to www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/all-omada/ to find all the models supported by OC300
• Automatic Device Discovery
• Batch Configuration
• Batch Firmware Upgrading
• Intelligent Network Monitoring
• Abnormal Event Warnings
• Unified Configuration
• Reboot Schedule
• Captive Portal Configuration
CE, FCC, RoHS
• Omada Hardware Controller OC300
• Quick Installation Guide
• Ethernet Cable
• Power Cord
• Rackmount Kit
Microsoft® Windows®10, 8, 7,Vista™, XP or MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
• Operating Temperature: 0–50 ℃ (32–122 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
*Actual management scale of the Omada Software Controller depends on the PC/server’s hardware specifications.