Why Join MSY?
We strive to create a welcoming, positive environment that rewards hard work and creativity at MSY. We have created a culture of success where staff has joined us in one role, developed their skills and confidence during their time with us, and have been steadily promoted into more senior roles to develop themselves even further.
We recognize that a successful operation requires top performance in all aspects of the business, and we motivate our staff to become high performers by allowing them to flourish and enjoy their time here at MSY.
MSY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Sales Assistant (Full-Time) @ VIC Store
We are looking for ardent technophiles - dedicated to the technology they sell and driven to amplify their customer's in-store experience.
Our Consumer Tech Experts connect their customers with the world. Using their product insight, they take their customers on the purchasing journey, offering valuable guidance, knowledge, tips & tricks on the way.
If you love connecting with the technology of tomorrow and want to join MSY Technology as we introduce our new Consumer Technology category, we invite you to join the MSY family:
About the role
We're currently looking for a passionate, experienced, and customer-focused Sales Assistant. A passion for retail and representing the MSY Technology brand is essential!
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Engaging with our customers, assisting them to find the right product they need.
· Well-informed about consumer electronics from both a sales and technical perspective
· Enthusiastic, energetic, and go out of your way to ensure your customer is your number one priority
· Motivated and relish any opportunity to share our expertise with customers and colleagues
· Results-oriented and always looking to improve by measuring yourself against targets
· Passionate and driven to learn more about the products, brands, and services we sell
· Actively contributing to the sales performance of the store
· Maintaining the presentation of our showroom
· Very strong customer service and understand customer need
· Embracing and maintaining our positive, passionate, and energetic culture
· Must follow instructions from the management
We need you to be:
· Customer service oriented with a high customer focus
· Ability to work alone and handle pressure
· Has Exceptionally Strong sales ability and interpersonal skills
· Proven track record in achieving and exceeding individual KPIs
· Team player with a flexible and positive attitude
· Has been a cash handler
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high proficiency in English
· Self-motivated, persistent, and a strong work ethic
· Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
· Flexibility across retail trading hours including Weekends and Public Holidays
. Full working rights in Australia
If you have the skills and motivation to join the best and enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment then please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Mixed Role (Picker, Packer, System Builder) Full-Time - Work Onsite @ Dandenong South, VIC Warehouse
This job is designed for a candidate with previous warehouse, Picker, Packer, and/or PC building experience. The Mixed Role will suit somebody who wants variety in their career and have a real influence on how the department and wider company moves forward.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, you will be given great exposure to the whole workings of the Company.
What you'll need to succeed as a Picker, Packer, System Builder
To successfully secure this job, you will need to have some warehouse and PC building experience. This is a busy company in a fast-paced market and you will be expected to work with KPIs to assist the company in meeting its objectives and SLAs.
A successful candidate will be someone hardworking, enthusiastic, and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn, and able to use your initiative. Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are a must for this position.
Ideally, you will
ü Be passionate about a career within the IT industry and know about technology, components, and computers
ü Have previous warehouse experience
ü Know Building/Repairing PCs
ü Feel comfortable with performance guidelines
ü Whilst experience is not necessary to apply for this position, good communication skills and the desire to achieve are essential.
What you'll get in return as the Picker, Packer, System Builder
ü Competitive salary that may increase after a successful probation period
ü You'll enjoy working in a friendly environment
ü Opportunity to grow and progress within the company
ü Free parking on-site
ü Experience a highly varied role in an exciting industry
You will need to have full working rights in Australia
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT call for an application. We thank everyone for their application and only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview session.