Yes. Requiring the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller
CE, FCC, RoHS
• Access Point EAP650-Outdoor
• Passive PoE Adapter
• Power Cord
• Mounting Kits
• Installation Guide
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Windows11, Linux
• Operating Temperature: -30–70 ℃ (-22–158 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
2. Use of WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and its features, including OFDMA, HE160, and 1024-QAM, requires clients to support the corresponding features. The 160 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 5 GHz band and may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width refers to 160 MHz compared to 80 MHz for general WiFi 6 APs.
3. Omada Mesh, Seamless Roaming, Cloud Access, and Captive Portal require the use of Omada SDN controllers. Go to Omada Mesh Product List to find all the models supported by Omada mesh technology and refer to the User Guides of Omada SDN controllers for configuration methods.
4. Based on field tests. The number listed here is the maximum distance one EAP610-Outdoor can reach and connect the devices. The real transmission range and recommended coverage may vary, according to the environment, receiving device, etc.
5. Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of the Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Note that EAP610-Outdoor v1.0 doesn't support the Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Please go to www.tp-link.com/omada-cloud-based-controller/product-list to confirm which models are compatible with the Omada Cloud-Based Controller.