Model: Y-3032Unitek Clone Hard Drive Dock:
USB 3.0 SATA Clone Hard Drive Docking Station helps you transfer mass data, store movies, games and images by inserting a 2.5"/3.5" SATA hard drive. In addition, you can swap out hard drives effortlessly with plug and play mounting. Product Features:
1. Supports all 2.5''/3.5'' SATA I II III HDD SSD (up to 2 x 16TB); USB 3.0 external, supports UASP and SATA 6Gbps for even faster data transfers. SuperSpeed USB3.0 interfaces with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps; Provides faster transfers up to 70% faster read and 40% faster write speeds over traditional USB 3.0 with UASP Transfer Protocol.
2. Clone Hard Drive Dock Station with Offline clone function, the SATA docking station can be used to clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, easy to duplicate data from one to another hard drive.
3. The hard drive dock include stable & reliable 12V/3A (36W) UL listed Power Adapter (100-240V, 50/60HZ), Highly efficient, stable and reliable power source guarantees a steady supply of energy. Plug and play, no driver needed.
4. System Support: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 with the latest Service Packs Mac OS X 10.4.8 (or later) and Linux.
5. Warranty: 2-year warranty quality guarantee, 24h friendly customer service and email support. Clone Hard Drive Progress:
This SATA Docking Station supports offline clone between two disk without connecting to the computer. Put your hard disk into dual bay A and B, Disk A should be the source disk while disk B is the destination disk, the capacity must be B>=A.
1. Connect power supply and switch on power.
2. Hold down the CLONE button for 3 Seconds, release when you see a Blue LED.
3. Then quickly press the CLONE button again to begin cloning.
4. A Blue LED will flash on 25% indicating that the cloning process has begun, and reaches to 50%, 75%, 100%.
5. The cloning process is complete when ALL the lights turn on (25%-100%).HDD Clone Docking Station Kindly Remind:
- The hard drive dock is featured with Sturdy Plastic.
- Target Disk must contain more space than Source Disk.
- Any bad sectors on the drives in use may prevent duplicator and cause overheating, which damages to the station.
- Do not try to insert or withdraw HDD or SSD when another hard drive running.
- Highly efficient 12V3A power supply offers a stable and reliable energy supply.
- 1 x USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Docking Station
- 1 x Data Cable
- 1 x 12V 3A Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual